Do you love seeing local foods on the shelf wherever you shop?
Let's give some love and recognition to the stores who do the extra work to bring in those small to mid-sized, growing businesses dedicated to community!
Retail Local Food Champion =
A retail store or individual who excels in their support for locally farmed and produced foods.
Characteristics might include:
- Continuously bringing in new local food products
- Responsive to customers recommending new local products to stock
- Invites businesses in to offer samples (when possible)
- Features local businesses in their social media
- Specifically promotes local items by recommendations, signage, or displays
Feel free to nominate multiple retailers—spread the love!
We'll announce the winner on March 17th at the FEAST! Local Foods Tradeshow.
For submitting a nomination, you'll be entered in a drawing for a local food t-shirt!
Nominations accepted through March 10, 2022.
Individuals may submit multiple nominations; a drawing will be held to select random nomination submissions to receive a local foods t-shirt. Must provide contact info to win.