FEAST! Festival 2023 is a wrap!
Join us for the FEAST! Local Foods Tradeshow
Thursday, March 21, 2024
Cannon Falls, MN
For inquiries, contact [email protected]
Photo from the FEAST! 2023 festival by Corrie Strommen Photography
*2024 Tradeshow VENDOR INFORMATION*
Applications will be reviewed by a jury of professionals from the FEAST Network before being accepted. In the event that a vendor is not accepted, all fees will be refunded immediately in full. (See "Selection Process" below).
Exhibitor booth fees (Early Bird discount through Feb. 2, 2024)
- Tradeshow, 3/21/24 in Cannon Falls, MN: $225 as of Sept. 1, Full price as of Feb. 3: $250)
- Tradeshow booth fees include 8' skirted table with tablecloth and two chairs, plus networking lunch and afternoon networking sessions.
- All vendors are encouraged to attend Vendor Check-in meetings. Contact [email protected] for details.
Minnesota businesses can take advantage of cost-sharing programs, and receive up to a 50% match on your exhibitor's fees.
- Minnesota exhibitors can request a match for your exhibitor fees and some other expenses through the MN Dept. of Agriculture Tradeshow Support Program. See eligibility information here.
COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS PLANNING:
- We are following guidelines from Governor Walz, the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), Olmsted County Public Health Services, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided.
When submitting your application you may either pay via credit card or check. Payment must be received before your application will be processed.
PAYING BY CHECK: Please make check payable to "Renewing the Countryside" and write "Feast Exhibitor 2023" in the memo line.
Please return check to:
Renewing the Countryside
312 Center St. East
Hammond, MN 55991
• Tradeshow vendors may load in either Wednesday eve. or Thursday morning.
50% refund available through Feb 2 for Tradeshow fee. 100% refund if FEAST cancels.
Fees are non-refundable for cancellation on or after Feb. 2, 2024.
Companies and products are reviewed by the FEAST! jury committee based on responses to the application questions.
The FEAST! Network is passionate about promoting the use of locally-grown ingredients. Vendor approval is likely for companies that are sourcing ingredients locally or who are interested in learning more about using locally-grown ingredients.