- Peer Networks
- Feast Financing
- Grow a Farmer loan program
- Smart Start technical assistance program
- FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace festival and tradeshow event
OUR OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
• To link entrepreneurs to information and business expertise
• To boost entrepreneurs access to financial support
• To increase and strengthen regional connections
See also our event sponsors.
If you'd like to know more and learn how to be involved, we'd love to hear from you!
- Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter, The Scoop (see footer for signup)
- Read about our partners and events on the FEAST! blog
- Follow us on these social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Send us an email: email@example.com
ABOUT THE FEAST! LOCAL FOODS MARKETPLACE
The FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace festival and tradeshow was created by the FEAST! Local Foods Network and launched in 2014.
The event was created to see current local food producers and businesses in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin flourish, and for new businesses get established. Exhibitor applications are reviewed to select vendors with strong value propositions and local ingredient sourcing when possible.
Industry-only Tradeshow: Regional food businesses who are accepted to attend have the opportunity to connect with fellow entrepreneurs, technical assistance providers, and wholesale buyers during the Friday tradeshow.
By developing a food system that continues to support local producers and foodmakers, we are also supporting the economic development in our region. This event was made to help businesses grow.
The FEAST! Local Foods Magazine was launched in November 2018 as a preview of the FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace and as a means for sharing the vision, goals, and people behind the event. Volume Two was produced the following year, released in October 2019. Both are available online here.
In May of 2016 the Network received an award from the Environmental Initiative. Read more about that here.
During the second FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace in 2015, the KSMQ public television program Off 90 came to the tradeshow and interviewed Jan Joannides about the event, as well as talked with some of the vendors. Host Barbara Keith was very entertaining!
Please enjoy a great glimpse of FEAST! here: