FEAST! Fall 2021 Events:
Online Marketplace beginning in November
Curbside pick up Saturday, December 11
In-person Festival, December 11*
Mayo Civic Center, Rochester, MN
Photo above is from the FEAST! 2016 festival
* Event planners are monitoring COVID conditions; if canceled, booth fees will be refunded fully.
2021 VENDOR INFORMATION
Festival Booth: Early bird rates are in effect through Sept. 22*
Tier 1 - $200
- Businesses with 5 employees or less; or make less than $500K gross annual sales
- Includes Online Marketplace
Tier 2 - $400
- Businesses with more than 5 employees; or make more than $500K gross annual sales
- Includes Online Marketplace
*After Sept. 22, fees increase to $250 for Tier 1 and $500 for Tier 2
Online Marketplace Only
Includes listings on FEAST! sales platform + an individual vendor page on the FEAST! website's Foodmaker Directory
- Level 1 - $150: Vendors who did not participate in FEAST! Online Marketplace in Fall '20 or Spring '21
- Level 2 - $100: Vendors who participated in FEAST! Online Marketplace in Fall '20 and/or Spring '21
* All applications will be reviewed by a jury of professionals from the FEAST Network before being accepted. In the event that a vendor is not accepted, all fees will be refunded immediately in full. (See "Selection Process" below).
- Listing of products for sale in our online marketplace platform.
- A featured profile on the Local-Feast.org site with photos, video if available, and links to your website, e-commerce platform, and store locator.
- Inclusion in our media campaigns and other promotional efforts.
- Booth dimensions: 10x10, including 8' table and two chairs.
- The Online Marketplace will open to the public November 14th. FEAST! will include a 15% markup on customers' final price to cover the cost of the platform.
- Sales to the public will end on Wednesday, December 8; if you are shipping your products your sales may need to be cut off earlier to meet shipping deadlines.
- All products must be delivered to Rochester no later than Saturday, Dec. 11 by 9 AM (if shipping, by Dec. 10). Full details TBA or email elena [at] local-feast.org.
- Orders will be aggregated and sorted at Mayo Civic Center in Rochester, MN
- Vendors will receive payments for their orders after the customer pickup. Checks will be mailed within one week of the pickup day.
- All vendors are encouraged to attend one of our FEAST! Vendor "office hours" meetings. The next dates are Sept 15 and 17 at noon. Contact [email protected] if you would like an invitation.
- To sell at FEAST!, vendors should hold a retail sales license. See info about obtaining a special event license from MDA here. (Please submit applications at least 14 days before the event.)
Minnesota businesses can take advantage of cost-sharing programs, and receive up to a 50% match on your exhibitor's fees.
- Minnesota exhibitors can request a match for your exhibitor fees and some other expenses through the MN Dept. of Agriculture Tradeshow Support Program. See eligibility information here.
COVID 19 PREPAREDNESS PLANNING:
- We are following the guidelines put in place by Governor Walz, the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), Olmsted County Public Health Services, the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- All vendors, attendees, and staff will be required to follow social distancing guidelines. Masks must be worn at all times.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided.
When submitting your application you may either pay via credit card or check. Payment must be received before your application will be processed. Online payment page is here.
• Online market vendors must ensure that all product to fulfill orders is packaged for each order as instructed and arrives on time. If shipping product, we ask that it arrive by Saturday, Dec.11 at 9 AM. If you are delivering it by hand we ask that it arrives by 4 PM on Friday, Dec.10.
• Festival vendors - move-in allowed either Friday eve. or Saturday morning. Details to come.
The $50 registration fee will only be refunded if the vendor application does not meet eligibility requirements.
Companies and products are reviewed by our team and based on responses to the application questions. Preference is given to companies that are sourcing ingredients locally.
FEAST! Local Foods Magazine:
- Vol. 4 is increasing from 48 to 56 pages!
- Ads in the digital edition will have hyperlinks to your web URL of choice.
- Advertisers enjoy greater name recognition. Magazines hit stands in October, so festival attendees hear about your products before the show.
- 5000 issues distributed from Duluth to Decorah and Mankato to Madison reach 10,000+ wholesale and retail consumers.
- You can select and pay for an ad when you complete your payment for the event, here.
DISCOUNT PRICING FOR EXHIBITORS:
(See rate card for dimensions)
- Full page - $675 (reg. $750)
- Half page - $450 (reg. $500)
- Quarter page - $315 (reg. $350)
- Eighth page - $200 (reg. $225)