FEAST! Spring 2021 Events:
Online Marketplace April 11-28 + Drive-thru pick up Sunday, May 2nd
Graham Park, Rochester, MN
Online Makers Forum April 13-14
NEW ONLINE VENDORS please complete this application after you complete your registration.
Graham Park (home of the Rochester Farmers Market and the Olmstead County Fair) will allow us to provide a safe and streamlined event with curbside pick-up.
Photos above are from the FEAST! 2020 Online Marketplace
2021 VENDOR INFORMATION
Online Marketplace: $50 for new registrants, no fee for Fall 2020 returning vendors.
Makers Forum: $15/person ($5 discount on each additional registration when entered together)
- Each registration gives access to four sessions, including workshops and discussions around scaling up your business, boosting online sales, marketing, working with wholesale buyers, support services as well as networking and socializing with your fellow makers. Specific session topics and times will be announced soon.
- Sessions will be offered at 10am and 2pm on Tuesday, April 13 and Wednesday, April 14
- An additional social hour will take place after the final session on Wednesday at 4:30 — bonus points for enjoying local food & bev during the networking!
* All applications will be reviewed by a jury of professionals from the FEAST Network before being accepted. In the event that a vendor is not accepted, all fees will be refunded immediately in full. (See "Selection Process" below).
- Listing of up to 10 of products for sale in our online marketplace on the Local Line site.
- A featured profile on the Local-Feast.org site with photos, video if available, and links to your website, e-commerce platform, and store locator.
- Inclusion in our media campaigns and other promotional efforts.
- The marketplace will open to the public on April 11th. FEAST! will include a 15% markup on customers' final price to cover the cost of the platform.
- Sales to the public will end on Wednesday, April 28; if you are shipping your products your sales may need to be cut off earlier to meet shipping deadlines.
- All products must be delivered to Rochester no later than Sunday, May 2nd by 9 AM (if shipping, by May 1st). Full details TBA or email elena [at] local-feast.org.
- Orders will be aggregated and sorted at Graham Park in Rochester, MN
- Vendors will receive payments for their orders after the customer pickup. Checks will be mailed within one week of the pickup day.
- All vendors are encouraged to attend one of our FEAST! Virtual Vendor Meetings on Tues, 3/30 or Weds, 4/7 at 12 pm.
This photo from Tiffany Alexandria/Choochoo-ca-Chew shows Graham Park Building 35 on the left and Floral Hall on the right:
Wisconsin and Minnesota businesses can take advantage of cost-sharing programs provided by your state, and receive up to a 50% match on your exhibitor's fees.
- Minnesota exhibitors can request a match for your exhibitor fees and some other expenses through the MN Dept. of Agriculture Tradeshow Support Program. See eligibility information here.
- Wisconsin exhibitors must be current members of Something Special from Wisconsin™. See membership information here.
COVID 19 PREPAREDNESS PLANNING:
- We are following the guidelines put in place by Governor Walz, the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), Olmsted County Public Health Services, the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- All vendors, attendees, and staff will be required to follow social distancing guidelines. Masks must be worn at all times.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided.
When submitting your application you may either pay via credit card or check. Payment must be received before your application will be processed.
• Vendors must ensure that all product to fulfill orders is packaged for each order as instructed and arrives on time. If shipping product, we ask that it arrive by Saturday, May 1. If you are delivering it by hand we ask that it arrives by 9 AM on Sunday, May 2.
The $50 registration fee will only be refunded if the vendor application does not meet eligibility requirements.
Companies and products are reviewed by our team and based on responses to the application questions. Preference is given to companies that are sourcing ingredients locally.