FEAST! Fall 2021 Events:
Online Marketplace beginning in November
Curbside pick up Saturday, December 11
In-person Festival, December 11*
Mayo Civic Center, Rochester, MN
|ALCOHOL VENDORS REGISTER HERE|
Photo above is from the FEAST! 2016 festival
* Event planners are monitoring COVID conditions; if canceled, booth fees will be refunded fully.
2021 VENDOR INFORMATION
* Alcohol vendors do not pay to attend. All non-alcohol applications will be reviewed by a jury of professionals from the FEAST Network before being accepted. In the event that a vendor is not accepted, all fees will be refunded immediately in full. (See "Selection Process" below).
Tier 1 - $250
- Businesses with 5 employees or less; or make less than $500K gross annual sales
- Includes Online Marketplace
Tier 2 - $500
- Businesses with more than 5 employees; or make more than $500K gross annual sales
- Includes Online Marketplace
Online Marketplace Only
Includes listings on FEAST! sales platform + an individual vendor page on the FEAST! website's Foodmaker Directory
- Level 1 - $150: Vendors who did not participate in FEAST! Online Marketplace in Fall '20 or Spring '21
- Level 2 - $100: Vendors who participated in FEAST! Online Marketplace in Fall '20 and/or Spring '21
- Listing of products for sale in our online marketplace platform.
- A featured profile on the Local-Feast.org site with photos, video if available, and links to your website, e-commerce platform, and store locator.
- Inclusion in our media campaigns and other promotional efforts.
- Booth dimensions: 10x10, including 8' table and two chairs.
- The Online Marketplace will open to the public November 14th. FEAST! will include a 15% markup on customers' final price to cover the cost of the platform.
- Sales to the public will end on Wednesday, December 8; if you are shipping your products your sales may need to be cut off earlier to meet shipping deadlines.
- All products must be delivered to Rochester no later than Saturday, Dec. 11 by 9 AM (if shipping, by Dec. 10). Full details TBA or email elena [at] local-feast.org.
- Orders will be aggregated and sorted at Mayo Civic Center in Rochester, MN
- Vendors will receive payments for their orders after the customer pickup. Checks will be mailed within one week of the pickup day.
- All vendors are encouraged to attend Vendor "office hours" meetings. Contact [email protected] for details and recordings.
- To sell at FEAST!, vendors should hold a retail sales license. See info about obtaining a special event license from MDA here. (Please submit applications at least 14 days before the event.)
Minnesota businesses can take advantage of cost-sharing programs, and receive up to a 50% match on your exhibitor's fees.
- Minnesota exhibitors can request a match for your exhibitor fees and some other expenses through the MN Dept. of Agriculture Tradeshow Support Program. See eligibility information here.
COVID 19 PREPAREDNESS PLANNING:
- We are following the guidelines put in place by Governor Walz, the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), Olmsted County Public Health Services, the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- All vendors, attendees, and staff will be required to follow social distancing guidelines. Masks must be worn at all times.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided.
When submitting your application you may either pay via credit card or check. Payment must be received before your application will be processed. Online payment page is here.
PAYING BY CHECK: Please make check payable to "Southern MN Initiative Foundation" and write "Feast Exhibitor 2021" in the memo line.
Please return check to:
Southern MN Initiative Foundation
PO Box 695
Owatonna, MN 55060
• Online market vendors must ensure that all product to fulfill orders is packaged for each order as instructed and arrives on time. If shipping product, we ask that it arrive by Saturday, Dec.11 at 9 AM. If you are delivering it by hand we ask that it arrives by 4 PM on Friday, Dec.10.
• Festival vendors - move-in allowed either Friday eve. or Saturday morning. Details to come.
The $50 registration fee will only be refunded if the vendor application does not meet eligibility requirements.
Cancellation by either party shall be in writing. Should FEAST cancel the Show, the Exhibitor shall receive a refund of all fees actually paid by Exhibitor to FEAST. Should Exhibitor cancel its reservation, FEAST shall receive the refund as outlined below:
• Cancellation prior to or by end of day on October 31, 2021, receive 50% of the total fees paid.
• Fees are non-refundable for cancellation on or after November 1, 2021.
Companies and products are reviewed by our team and based on responses to the application questions. Preference is given to companies that are sourcing ingredients locally.