(June 19, 2018) – The Fifth Annual FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace is now accepting applications for food and beverage businesses from Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota for its event Nov. 30-Dec. 1, 2018, Mayo Civic Center.
FEAST! hosts more than 100 juried exhibitors who utilize locally grown ingredients when possible and operate at or near a distributor-ready scale. Exhibitors show, sample and sell their artisan food products to wholesale buyers and consumers during the two-day event. They also participate in a Friday tradeshow with networking and workshop sessions. (2017 exhibitors here).
FEAST! 2018 brings new opportunities for engagement, including a Virtual Pitch Experience and more interaction with wholesale buyers during the Friday tradeshow. FEAST! Restaurant Week returns, with local restaurants featuring FEAST! vendor products. The Saturday festival will once again invite the public to pick their favorite for the People’s Choice Award. Three new award categories, focusing on innovation, social benefit and booths/displays, have been added for 2018.Read more
"It was great! I plan on being there next year." —Chef Mitch Maier, Out of the Kitchen
"Just wanted to give you a huge thank you for all the fantastic work you did to make FEAST a great experience for us and so many others this weekend. We benefited from every part of it: the panels and education, the buyers expo, and the public market. Thanks very much!" —Joe + Iman, You Betcha Kimchi
To be an exhibitor at the 2019 FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace is a unique opportunity to meet with buyers, network with peers and get your product into the hands of the general public. The event will begin on Friday, December 6th, with an industry-only tradeshow. The public FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace festival will be held the following day, Saturday, December 7th. FEAST! is held at the Mayo Civic Center in Rochester, MN.
2019 EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
The cost to exhibit is the same whether you apply for one or two days. Fees are due at the time of application.
• Tier 1 - $250 for businesses with 5 employees or less; or make less than $500K gross annual sales.
• Tier 2 - $500 for business with more than 5 employees; or make more than $500K gross annual sales
*All applications will be reviewed by a jury of professionals from the FEAST Network before being accepted. In the event that a vendor is not accepted, all fees will be refunded immediately in full. (See "Selection Process" below).
*The cost of electricity is not included.
*Alcohol vendors are not subject to booth fees and should register separately using this link.
Wisconsin and Minnesota businesses can take advantage of cost-sharing programs provided by your state, and receive up to a 50% match on your exhibitor's fees.
- Minnesota exhibitors can request a match for your exhibitor fees and some other expenses through the MN Dept. of Agriculture Tradeshow Support Program. Minnesota vendors must exhibit during the Friday tradeshow to receive these matching funds. See eligibility information here.
- Wisconsin exhibitors must be current members of Something Special from Wisconsin™. Members receiving this match will be located in a group with the other SSfW™ members in the exhibit hall. See membership information here.
When submitting your application you may either pay via credit card or check. Payment must be received before your application will be processed.
• Friday, December 6th - Tradeshow: 8am -5pm. Closed to the public.
Buyers Expo: 10am - 2pm | Makers Forum 2pm - 5:30pm | Awards Ceremony: 5:30 - 6pm
• Saturday, December 7th - FEAST! Local Food Marketplace: 10 am - 4 pm. Open to the Public
Times subject to change. Exhibitors may attend one or both days of FEAST! Preference is given to exhibitors who attend both days.
Cancellation by either party shall be in writing. Should FEAST cancel the Show, the Exhibitor shall receive a refund of all fees actually paid by Exhibitor to FEAST. Should Exhibitor cancel its reservation, FEAST shall receive the refund as outlined below:
• Cancellation prior to October 31, 2019 receive 50% of the total fees paid.
• Fees are non-refundable for cancellation on or after November 1st.
Companies and products are reviewed by our team and based on responses to the application questions. Preference is given to companies who are sourcing locally.
Please be prepared to sample your product during the festival. We are planning for between 1,800 and 2,000 attendees.
SPECIAL EVENT LICENSING
If you want to sell product(s) during the public festival, you may be required to display this license, which requires that you are licensed to manufacture your product in your home state and that you fill out the application and pay the license fee prior to the FEAST event. If you are not selling products, this additional license is not required. The average cost is $77.
*Only food is allowable for sale at FEAST!*
All vendors at Feast must use compostable food ware items to sample their products. more info here
VENDOR BOOTH DESCRIPTION:
FEAST provides a 10'x10' booth, a clothed and skirted 8' table, and two chairs backed by an 8' high black curtain. Handwashing stations are also provided. Booth assignments will begin in October; placement in the queue is based on payment date.
Basic electrical hookups are $74. Please click on the following link to purchase electricity for FEAST! 2019 (no need for a booth number): http://services.mayociviccenter.com/coe/coe_p1_all.aspx?oc=10&cc=COESOP1
Or pay by phone by calling the Mayo Civic Center at 507-328-2220, M – F, 8 – 5pm.
The following is a list of hotels that vary by distance from the Mayo Civic Center. Rates may vary when booking.
Rates beginning from:
Distance from Mayo Civic Center:
NEW: Join FEAST! Local Foods Magazine, Vol. Two!
• 58% of advertisers in Vol. One were FEAST! exhibitors.
• Advertisers enjoy greater name recognition. Magazines hit stands in October, so festival attendees hear about your products before the show.
• 7500 issues distributed from Duluth to Decorah and Mankato to Madison reach 10,000+ wholesale and retail consumers.
• Our unique consumer-magazine-meets-trade-journal style appeals to both the general public and local foods movement insiders.
• FEAST! exhibitors get discount pricing (see below).
Page through FEAST! Local Foods Magazine, Volume One and view the 2019 rate card at http://www.local-feast.org/magazine
DEADLINE: Space is limited! Reserve early for preferred placement but no later than August 31, 2019 at email@example.com
DISCOUNT PRICING FOR EXHIBITORS:
(See rate card for dimensions)
Eighth page - $100 (reg. $200)
Quarter page - $200 (reg. $250)
Half page - $350 (reg. $400)
Full page - $650 (reg. $700)
(ART: All art must be submitted as “press-ready” .PDF files. If you require design services, please let us know. We're here to help.)
If you have questions regarding becoming an exhibitor at FEAST!, please contact Eli Goodwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-208-8354.