FEAST! Fall 2022
In-person Festival, Saturday, November 5th, 10am - 4pm
Mayo Civic Center, Rochester, MN
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
For inquiries, contact [email protected]
Photo above is from the FEAST! 2016 festival
Event planners are monitoring COVID conditions; if canceled, booth fees will be refunded fully.
2022 VENDOR INFORMATION
Alcohol vendors do not pay to attend.
All non-alcohol applications will be reviewed by a jury of professionals from the FEAST Network before being accepted. In the event that a vendor is not accepted, all fees will be refunded immediately in full. (See "Selection Process" below).
We're encouraging businesses to sign up for the fall festival and spring tradeshow (March 23, 2023 in Cannon Falls) at the same time. This will positively affect our ability to communicate with wholesale buyers ahead of time about who will be at the the tradeshow and promote your great products.
Exhibitor booth fees (Sept. 3 to Nov. 1)
- Festival, 11/5/22 in Rochester, MN: $200
- Tradeshow, 3/23/23 in Cannon Falls, MN: $175
- Festival booth dimensions: 10x10, including 8' table and two chairs.
- Tradeshow booth fees include 8' table and two chairs, plus networking lunch and afternoon roundtable discussions.
- Online Marketplace is currently not planned for fall 2022.
- All vendors are encouraged to attend "Vendor Advisory" meetings. Contact [email protected] for details.
- To sell at the FEAST! festival, vendors should hold a retail sales license. See info about obtaining a special event license from MDA here. (Please submit applications at least 14 days before the event.)
Minnesota businesses can take advantage of cost-sharing programs, and receive up to a 50% match on your exhibitor's fees.
- Minnesota exhibitors can request a match for your exhibitor fees and some other expenses through the MN Dept. of Agriculture Tradeshow Support Program. See eligibility information here.
COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS PLANNING:
- We are following guidelines from Governor Walz, the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), Olmsted County Public Health Services, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided.
When submitting your application you may either pay via credit card or check. Payment must be received before your application will be processed. Online payment page is here.
PAYING BY CHECK: Please make check payable to "Southern MN Initiative Foundation" and write "Feast Exhibitor 2022" in the memo line.
Please return check to:
Southern MN Initiative Foundation
PO Box 695
Owatonna, MN 55060
• Festival vendors may load in either Friday eve. or Saturday morning.
50% refund available through Sept 2 for Festival fee and through Feb 2 for Tradeshow fee. 100% refund if FEAST cancels.
Fees are non-refundable for cancellation on or after October 1, 2022.
Companies and products are reviewed by our team and based on responses to the application questions. Preference is given to companies that are sourcing ingredients locally.