We have NEWS:
FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace 2020 is ON!
Announcing our NEW DATE, LOCATION, and ONLINE MARKETPLACE:
Sunday, December 6th — Graham Park Fairgrounds, Rochester, MN
Vendors wanted for in-person holiday market + online local foods store!
The move to Graham Park (home of the Rochester Farmers Market and the Olmstead County Fair) will allow us to provide a more safe and streamlined event with accessible parking, curbside pick-up, and lower booth costs.
2020 EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
A $50 fee, due with your application, will hold your spot. This fee includes:
- A business listing and website link in the FEAST! Local Foods Magazine, Vol.3, Fall 2020.
- Listing your products for sale in our online marketplace. Online sales will include a 10-15% markup to cover the cost of the platform. Products can be shipped to our aggregation site, so you do not need to attend in-person to participate. Full details TBA.
- The option for a booth** at our pop-up holiday marketplace at Graham Park in Rochester, MN on December 6th.
* All applications will be reviewed by a jury of professionals from the FEAST Network before being accepted. In the event that a vendor is not accepted, all fees will be refunded immediately in full. (See "Selection Process" below).
** An additional fee may be required to secure your booth at the fairgrounds, but rates will be much lower than standard FEAST! booth fees.
-Electrical hookups may be subject to an additional fee.
Wisconsin and Minnesota businesses can take advantage of cost-sharing programs provided by your state, and receive up to a 50% match on your exhibitor's fees.
- Minnesota exhibitors can request a match for your exhibitor fees and some other expenses through the MN Dept. of Agriculture Tradeshow Support Program. Minnesota vendors must exhibit during the Friday tradeshow to receive these matching funds. See eligibility information here.
- Wisconsin exhibitors must be current members of Something Special from Wisconsin™. Members receiving this match will be located in a group with the other SSfW™ members in the exhibit hall. See membership information here.
COVID 19 PREPAREDNESS PLANNING:
- We are following the guidelines put in place by Governor Walz, the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), Olmsted County Public Health Services, the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Public tickets will be sold with staggered start times. Capacity limits will be enforced.
- All vendors, attendees, and staff will be required to follow social distancing guidelines. Masks must be worn at all times with the exception of designated sampling areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided to the public. All vendors must bring portable hand-washing stations.
When submitting your application you may either pay via credit card or check. Payment must be received before your application will be processed.
• Sunday, December 6th - FEAST! Local Food Marketplace public hours 10 am - 3 pm.
Times subject to change. Booth setup between 8 am and 9:30 am, or Saturday evening.
The $50 registration fee will only be refunded if the December 6th event & online markets are canceled, or the application does not meet eligibility requirements.
Companies and products are reviewed by our team and based on responses to the application questions. Preference is given to companies that are sourcing ingredients locally.
We are working with Olmstead County Public Health to determine safety protocols for food sampling. Samples will likely need to be pre-portioned in closed containers.
SPECIAL EVENT LICENSING
If you want to sell product(s) during the public festival, you may be required to display this license, which requires that you are licensed to manufacture your product in your home state and that you fill out the application and pay the license fee prior to the FEAST event. If you are not selling products, this additional license is not required. The average cost is $77.
*Only food is allowable for sale at FEAST!*
All vendors at FEAST! must use compostable food ware items to sample their products if possible. more info here
VENDOR BOOTH DESCRIPTION:
FEAST! provides a banquet table, tablecloth, and two chairs. For the 2020 pop up market we will not be supplying pipe and drape side or back curtain or may offer those at an additional cost to vendors.
The following is a list of hotels that vary by distance from the Mayo Civic Center. Rates may vary when booking.
Rates beginning from:
Distance from Mayo Civic Center: