Have you heard about the new Artisan Plaza in Cannon Falls? It's just the latest and greatest way to celebrate the creative, sustainable and enterprising local businesses in the Cannon Falls area. And Harvest Fest on Saturday, September 29, 2018 is the perfect time to get acquainted!
From 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, they'll have the local farmers market vendors along with a handful of FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace vendors exhibiting produce and products, plus craft vendors and other great activities.
Vendors include...Read more
(June 19, 2018) – The Fifth Annual FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace is now accepting applications for food and beverage businesses from Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota for its event Nov. 30-Dec. 1, 2018, Mayo Civic Center.
FEAST! hosts more than 100 juried exhibitors who utilize locally grown ingredients when possible and operate at or near a distributor-ready scale. Exhibitors show, sample and sell their artisan food products to wholesale buyers and consumers during the two-day event. They also participate in a Friday tradeshow with networking and workshop sessions. (2017 exhibitors here).
FEAST! 2018 brings new opportunities for engagement, including a Virtual Pitch Experience and more interaction with wholesale buyers during the Friday tradeshow. FEAST! Restaurant Week returns, with local restaurants featuring FEAST! vendor products. The Saturday festival will once again invite the public to pick their favorite for the People’s Choice Award. Three new award categories, focusing on innovation, social benefit and booths/displays, have been added for 2018.Read more
"Thank you for all that you have done to put together another successful FEAST Show! We will be there next year, that is for sure!" ~ 2017 Feast Exhibitor
To be an exhibitor at the 2018 FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace is a unique opportunity to meet with buyers, network with peers and get your product into the hands of the general public. The event will begin on Friday, November 30th, with an industry-only tradeshow. The public FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace will be held the following day, Saturday, December 1st.
The FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace is held at the Mayo Civic Center in Rochester, MN.
- New Tradeshow Format: Look for a streamlined Maker's Forum to include more Q&A with a wide variety of wholesale buyers.
- Earlier Tradeshow: The Tradeshow Expo will be held earlier in the afternoon to make it easier for travel.
- Expanded program: This year's program will be bigger, more comprehensive, and will be distributed ahead of the event with a reach of up to 10,000 copies! All vendors registered by Sept. 30 will be listed with brief descriptions and website information.
- New Virtual Pitch Experience *pilot*: Looking for a way to get buyers excited about your product? If selected for this pilot program, FEAST! staff will facilitate production of a 60-sec video pitch and distribute it ahead of the event.
- Rochester Restaurant Connections: Restaurant Week will take place the week leading up to FEAST! Registered exhibitors will have their products listed and distributed to premier area restaurants to source product for new menu items and specials.
- New Tradeshow Awards: At a post-tradeshow ceremony we'll present awards for Most Innovative Local Sourcing, Most Inspiring Social Benefit, and Most Engaging Booth. The People's Choice award will also be awarded Saturday at the close of the public festival.
2018 EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
The cost to exhibit is the same whether you apply for one or two days.
• Tier 1 - $250 for businesses with 5 employees or less; or make less than $500K gross annual sales.
• Tier 2 - $500 for business with more than 5 employees; or make more than $500K gross annual sales
**Please note, applying does not guarantee acceptance as an exhibitor. All applications will be reviewed by a jury of professionals from the FEAST Network. (See "Selection Process" below). The cost of electricity is not included.
Wisconsin and Minnesota businesses can take advantage of cost-sharing programs provided by your state, and receive up to a 50% match on your exhibitor's fees.
- Wisconsin exhibitors must be current members of Something Special from Wisconsin™. Members receiving this match will be located in a grouping with the other SSfW™ members. See membership information here.
- Minnesota exhibitors can request a match for your exhibitor fees and some other expenses through the MN Dept. of Agriculture Tradeshow Support Program. Minnesota vendors must exhibit during the Friday tradeshow to receive these matching funds. See eligibility information here.
To reserve your booth, payment in full is due within 14 days of acceptance to Feast. After receiving your payment, your business will be listed on our website and promoted in our marketing campaign.
• Friday, November 30th - Tradeshow: 8am -5pm. Closed to the public.
Maker's Forum: 8AM - 1PM | Buyers Expo: 1PM - 4:30PM
• Saturday, December 1st Feast! Local Food Marketplace: 10 AM - 4 PM. Open to the Public
Times subject to change. Exhibitors may attend one or both days of Feast! Preference is given to exhibitors who attend both days.
Cancellation by either party shall be in writing. Should FEAST cancel the Show, the Exhibitor shall receive a refund of all fees actually paid by Exhibitor to FEAST. Should Exhibitor cancel its reservation, the FEAST shall receive the refund as outlined below:
• Cancellation prior to October 31, 2018 receive 50% of the total fees paid.
• Fees are non-refundable for cancellation on or after November 1st.
Companies and products are reviewed by our team and based on responses to the application questions. Preference is given to companies who are sourcing locally.
Please be prepared to sample your product during the festival. We are planning for between 1,800 and 2,000 attendees.
SPECIAL EVENT LICENSING
If you want to sell product(s) during the public festival, you may be required to display this license, which requires that you are licensed to manufacture your product in your home state and that you fill out the application and pay the license fee prior to the FEAST event. If you are not selling products, this additional license is not required. The average cost is $77.
*Only food is allowable for sale at Feast*
All vendors at Feast must use compostable food ware items to sample their products. more info here
VENDOR BOOTH DESCRIPTION:
Feast provides a 10'x10' booth, a clothed and skirted 8' table, and two chairs backed by an 8' high black curtain. Handwashing stations are also provided.
Basic electrical hookups are $74. Please click on the following link to purchase electricity for Feast! 2016 (no need for a booth number): http://services.mayociviccenter.com/coe/coe_p1_all.aspx?oc=10&cc=COESOP1
Or pay by phone by calling the Mayo Civic Center at 507-328-2220, M – F, 8 – 5pm.
A limited number of discounted rooms are available within walking distance to the Mayo Civic Center:
Hilton Garden Inn - ($120/night group rate) reserve by 11/9
DoubleTree by Hilton - ($135/night group rate) reserve by 11/10
If you have questions regarding becoming an exhibitor at Feast, please contact Eli Goodwell at email@example.com or 612-208-8354.