"Thank you for all that you have done to put together another successful FEAST Show! We will be there next year, that is for sure!" ~ 2017 Feast Exhibitor
To be an exhibitor at the 2018 FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace is a unique opportunity to meet with buyers, network with peers and get your product into the hands of the general public. The event will begin on Friday, November 30th, with an industry-only tradeshow. The public FEAST! Local Foods Marketplace will be held the following day, Saturday, December 1st.
- New Tradeshow Format: Look for a streamlined Maker's Forum to include more Q&A with a wide variety of wholesale buyers.
- Earlier Tradeshow: The Tradeshow Expo will be held earlier in the afternoon to make it easier for travel.
- Expanded program: This year's program will be bigger, more comprehensive, and will be distributed ahead of the event with a reach of up to 10,000 copies! All vendors registered by Sept. 30 will be listed with brief descriptions and website information.
- New Virtual Pitch Experience *pilot*: Looking for a way to get buyers excited about your product? If selected for this pilot program, FEAST! staff will facilitate production of a 60-sec video pitch and distribute it ahead of the event.
- Rochester Restaurant Connections: Restaurant Week will take place the week leading up to FEAST! Registered exhibitors will have their products listed and distributed to premier area restaurants to source product for new menu items and specials.
- New Tradeshow Awards: At a post-tradeshow ceremony we'll present awards for Most Innovative Local Sourcing, Most Inspiring Social Benefit, and Most Engaging Booth. The People's Choice award will also be awarded Saturday at the close of the public festival.
2018 EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
The cost to exhibit is the same whether you apply for one or two days.
• Tier 1 - Early Bird Rate*: $200 for businesses with 5 employees or less; or make less than $500K gross annual sales.
• Tier 2 - Early Bird Rate*: $400 for business with more than 5 employees; or make more than $500K gross annual sales
**Please note, applying does not guarantee acceptance as an exhibitor. All applications will be reviewed by a jury of professionals from the FEAST Network. (See "Selection Process" below). The cost of electricity is not included.
*EARLY BIRD INCENTIVE:
Exhibitors who apply before by August 15th will get to choose their approximate booth location. After August 15th, rates increase to $250 for Tier 1 and $500 for Tier 2.
- Upon acceptance to Feast! you will be offered a choice of locations.
- The signed exhibitor's agreement and payment must be submitted with your booth preference to reserve your place.
Wisconsin and Minnesota businesses can take advantage of cost-sharing programs provided by your state, and receive up to a 50% match on your exhibitor's fees.
- Wisconsin exhibitors must be current members of Something Special from Wisconsin™. Members receiving this match will be located in a grouping with the other SSfW™ members. See membership information here.
- Minnesota exhibitors can request a match for your exhibitor fees and some other expenses through the MN Dept. of Agriculture Tradeshow Support Program. Minnesota vendors must exhibit during the Friday tradeshow to receive these matching funds. See eligibility information here.
To reserve your booth, payment in full is due within 14 days of acceptance to Feast. After receiving your payment, your business will be listed on our website and promoted in our marketing campaign.
• Friday, November 30th - Tradeshow: 8am -5pm. Closed to the public.
Maker's Forum: 8AM - 1PM | Buyers Expo: 1PM - 4:30PM
• Saturday, December 1st Feast! Local Food Marketplace: 10 AM - 4 PM. Open to the Public
Times subject to change. Exhibitors may attend one or both days of Feast! Preference is given to exhibitors who attend both days.
Cancellation by either party shall be in writing. Should FEAST cancel the Show, the Exhibitor shall receive a refund of all fees actually paid by Exhibitor to FEAST. Should Exhibitor cancel its reservation, the FEAST shall receive the refund as outlined below:
• Cancellation prior to October 31, 2018 receive 50% of the total fees paid.
• Fees are non-refundable for cancellation on or after November 1st.
Companies and products are reviewed by our team and based on responses to the application questions. Preference is given to companies who are sourcing locally.
Please be prepared to sample your product during the festival. We are planning for between 1,800 and 2,000 attendees.
SPECIAL EVENT LICENSING
If you want to sell product(s) during the public festival, you may be required to display this license, which requires that you are licensed to manufacture your product in your home state and that you fill out the application and pay the license fee prior to the FEAST event. If you are not selling products, this additional license is not required. The average cost is $77.
*Only food is allowable for sale at Feast*
All vendors at Feast must use compostable food ware items to sample their products. more info here
VENDOR BOOTH DESCRIPTION:
Feast provides a 10'x10' booth, a clothed and skirted 8' table, and two chairs backed by an 8' high black curtain. Handwashing stations are also provided.
Basic electrical hookups are $74. Please click on the following link to purchase electricity for Feast! 2016 (no need for a booth number): http://services.mayociviccenter.com/coe/coe_p1_all.aspx?oc=10&cc=COESOP1
Or pay by phone by calling the Mayo Civic Center at 507-328-2220, M – F, 8 – 5pm.
A limited number of discounted rooms are available within walking distance to the Mayo Civic Center:
Hilton Garden Inn - ($120/night group rate) reserve by 11/9
DoubleTree by Hilton - ($135/night group rate) reserve by 11/10
If you have questions regarding becoming an exhibitor at Feast, please contact Eli Goodwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-208-8354.