"I'm planning to attend again. I'm delighted with the concept and the target that Feast is trying to create." ~ Feast Exhibitor
To be an exhibitor at the 2017 Feast Local Foods Marketplace is a unique opportunity to meet with buyers, network with peers and get your product into the hands of the general public. The event will begin on Friday, December, 1st, with an industry only tradeshow. The public Feast! Local Food Marketplace will be held the following day, Saturday, December 2nd
2017 EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
EARLY BIRD PRICING: Save money when you register by August 15th!
The cost to exhibit is the same whether you apply for one or two days.
• Tier 1: $160 for businesses with 5 employees or less; or make less than $500K gross annual sales. Increases to $200 after August 15th.
• Tier 2: $320 for business with more than 5 employees; or make more than $500K gross annual sales Increases to $400 after August 15th.
Please note, applying does not guarantee acceptance as an exhibitor. All applications will be reviewed by a jury of professionals from the food industry. (See "Selection Process" below). The cost of electricity is not included.
EARLY BIRD INCENTIVE:
Exhibitors who apply before by August 15th will get to choose their approximate booth location:
- Upon acceptance to Feast! you will be offered a choice of locations.
- The signed exhibitors agreement and payment must be submitted with your booth preference to reserve your place.
To reserve your booth, payment in full is due within 14 days of acceptance to Feast. After receiving your payment, your business will be listed on our website and promoted in our marketing campaign.
• Friday, December 1st Tradeshow: 9 AM - 5 PM (Workshops and networking followed by the tradeshow floor opening from 2PM - 5 PM) Closed to the Public
• Saturday, December 2nd Feast! Local Food Marketplace: 10 AM - 4 PM. Open to the Public
Times subject to change. Exhibitors may attend one or both days of Feast! Preference is given to exhibitors who attend both days.
Cancellation by either party shall be in writing. Should FEAST cancel the Show, the Exhibitor shall receive a refund of all fees actually paid by Exhibitor to FEAST. Should Exhibitor cancel its reservation, the FEAST shall receive the refund as outlined below:
• Cancellation prior to October 31, 2017 receive 50% of the total fees paid.
• Fees are non-refundable for cancellation on or after November 1st.
Companies and products are reviewed by our team and based on responses to the application questions. Preference is given to companies who are sourcing locally.
Please be prepared to sample your product during the festival. We are planning for between 1,800 and 2,000 attendees.
SPECIAL EVENT LICENSING
If you want to sell product(s) during the public festival, you may be required to display this license, which requires that you are licensed to manufacture your product in your home state and that you fill out the application and pay the license fee prior to the FEAST event. If you are not selling products, this additional license is not required. The average cost is $77.
*Only food is allowable for sale at Feast*
All vendors at Feast must use compostable food ware items to sample their products. more info here
VENDOR BOOTH DESCRIPTION:
Feast provides a 10'x10' booth, a clothed and skirted 8' table, and two chairs backed by an 8' high black curtain. Handwashing stations are also provided.
Basic electrical hookups are $74. Please click on the following link to purchase electricity for Feast! 2016 (no need for a booth number): http://services.mayociviccenter.com/coe/coe_p1_all.aspx?oc=10&cc=COESOP1
Or pay by phone by calling the Mayo Civic Center at 507-328-2220, M – F, 8 – 5pm.
A limited number of discounted rooms are available within walking distance to the Mayo Civic Center:
Hilton Garden Inn - reserve by 11/9
DoubleTree by Hilton - reserve by 11/10
If you have questions regarding becoming an exhibitor at Feast, please contact Eli Goodwell at email@example.com or 612-208-8354.